• No categories

Recent Comments


    The K-2 non-immigrant visa allows a child of your Fiancee to enter into the U.S. and await the availability of an immigrant visa.


    • younger than 21 yeas old
    • unmarried
    • seeking to immigrate to the U.S.

    K-1 children may stay in the U.S. on K-2 visa for a maximum period of 90 days from the date of entry. If you and your Fiancee do not marry within 90 days, K-1 children must depart the U.S. together with your Fiancee.

    Documents needed for K-2 visa:

    • Valid passport (not needed if child is under 16);
    • Nonimmigrant Visa Application (Form DS-156), in duplicate with two recent color photographs;
    • Official birth certificate;
    • Permission to travel from other parent;
    • Complete medical examination report.

    You need… Continue reading


    1. You must be a U.S. citizen.
    2. You have met your Fiancee in person within the previous two years.
    3. Both you and your Fiancee are legally free to marry.
    4. You meet certain minimum income requirement*.
    5. Your Fiancee does not have a criminal record.
    6. Your Fiancee has not violated U.S. immigration laws

    * Normally you will be required to show 125% of the poverty level for your household including your Fiancee and any children. If you do not meet these requirements, you will need a co-sponsor who does meet the guidelines. The co-sponsor also needs to fill out an Affidavit of Support (Form I-134) for your Fiancee and her children.

    Documents You Need to Show… Continue reading


    Fiancee (K-1) visa is a non-immigrant visa allowing your Fiancee to enter the United States for the purpose of marriage. This visa is only valid for a limited period of time, during which the marriage must occur.

    The K-1 Visa is normally valid for a period of three (3) months. There is no extension of stay allowed. K-1 petition is automatically terminated when the Petitioner dies or voluntarily withdraws the petition.

    You are required to submit your Petition for Alien Fiancee (Form I-129F) according to your place of residence, There are four main Service centers in the United States, which handle I-129F application packages.

    Those applications should be mailed to USCIS Service Centers. Service Centers are not staffed to… Continue reading